Welcome to Massage Extra & Wellness Center, a massage clinic with a difference. Your community one-stop choice for professional massage services in a comfortable and relaxed environment. We are specialized in delivering an exceptional massage services:·
Swedish Massage . Deep Tissue Massage. Reflexology. Aromatherapy massage. Hot Stone Massage. Prenatal Massage.
Motor Vehicle Accident Post-Event Massage. Sports Post-Event Massage. Body Wrap. Lymphatic Drainage Massage. Myofascial Massage & Cupping. Facial Massage.
Your First Visit Massage is only $79.99! Call to book now: 780-863-5011.
We have seasoned Registered Massage Therapist with insurance receipts. Direct billing is available.
Payment is received by cash, debit (Interac) or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard).
- Boost Relaxation and Stress Relief
- Decrease Muscular Tension
- Reduces Aches, Stiffness and the Associated Discomfort
- Increase Sleep Quality
- Assist to Reduce Anxiety
- Improve Range of Motion in Joints
- Speed Up Recovery Time from Exercise
- Stimulate Blood and Lymph Circulation
- Help in Flushing Toxins from the Body
- Enhance Immune System Functions
- Increase Overall Energy Flow and Sense of Wellbeing
- Provide buffer time in your schedule so that you are not rushed to your appointment.
- Put your cellphone in silent mode to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Avoid eating food just before your massage, but also do not come in hungry.
- Have several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Make sure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your inner mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.
Massage Extra & Wellness Center cares about its customers and appreciates your concerns about how we handle your personal information.
We strive to provide you with a great web experience, and with that we commit to keeping your information secure.
We promise to abide by this policy and handle your personal information in a responsible, professional and respectful manner. Should we ever fall short of these goals, we promise to make every effort to resolve and address your concerns in a professional and timely way.
With your access to this website we imply your consent to all the terms and conditions stated in this policy.
If, at any time, we wish to collect, use and/or disclose your personal information for any other purpose, we will notify you and seek your consent.
Please note, that in some limited circumstances we are permitted by law to collect, use and/or disclose your personal information without your consent and notice.
Your personal information may include, but is not limited to, your contact information.
We collect, use and disclose your personal information only for identified purposes and with your knowledge and consent. We do this reasonably and for reasonable purposes.
Today we collect and save any personal information (such as name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) only when provided through a contact or application form. Such voluntarily provided information is treated confidentially, not passed on to third parties and is exclusively used for dealing with your request.
We also may use specific trusted third-party software like per example Webnode, Squareup, Fresha, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and PayPal through API's (Application Program Interface), links and other implementation methods.
In some cases, we may collect your IP address to gather broad information per example about geographic, or to help diagnose problems. Such information is used anonymously.
- to store display settings and user preferences
- to store information entered and submitted through form fields
- to help identify and maintain browsing sessions (session cookies)
- to store visited pages or used tools and functions available on the website (tracking cookies)
- in third-party software, e.g. for analysis of web traffic and movements on our page
Most cookies do not contain personal data or information about you as an individual. However, stored form field information and cookies created by third-party software may contain such information.
When our website is accessed, data such as information about your movements, your entries in search forms, and statistics about your navigation is collected and recorded by us or by trusted third-party agents. This data is non-identifying and is solely used for continually improvement of the online experience, for evaluation of success of marketing campaigns, and for reports on site usage.
Links to Third Party Websites
Control Your Personal Information
You may contact us at any time in case you wish to access, verify or correct your personal information, or for the case that you would like to amend or withdraw your consent.
Our Chief Privacy Officer, or an appropriate delegate, will review your communication and, if necessary, respond to you directly.
Massage Extra & Wellness Center
Attention: Chief Privacy Officer
1524 Cunningham Cape SW,
T6W 0Y3, Canada.